In an effort to protect the privacy of users online, Firefox has rolled out encrypted DNS over HTTPS (DoH) which will now be available by default for all US-based users.
This may affect users who want to use streaming services while using VyprVPN. If you experience any issues due to this you can use the following steps:
Manually Enabling and disabling DNS-over-HTTPS
You can enable or disable DoH in your Firefox connection settings:
- Click the menu button and select .
- In the panel, scroll down to Network Settings and click the button.
- In the dialog box that opens, scroll down to Enable DNS over HTTPS.
- On: Select the Enable DNS over HTTPS checkbox. Select a provider or set up a custom provider.
- Off: Deselect the Enable DNS over HTTPS checkbox.
- Click to save your changes and close the window.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.