Per our Terms of Service, all accounts automatically renew until a cancellation has been entered.
If your payment fails at the time of renewal, you will need to update your payment information, at which point Google will attempt to process your payment again. To do this, follow the instructions outlined below:
On your Android device,
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Check to make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- Select the menu icon, then Subscriptions
- Locate your VyprVPN subscription
- Select Update
- Follow the instructions to update your payment method.
Or, on your computer:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check to make sure you're signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, select My subscriptions
- Locate your VyprVPN Subscription
- Select Manage
- Next to the payment method, select Update
For more information on payment issues with Google Play, please see the following Google Play support article: Fixing payment issues on your account
If you need any further assistance, please contact our 24/7 Customer Success Team, who would be glad to assist.